Saturday, December 17, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy

Oh my goodness, I found this card that I made last weekend and realized I never posted here on my blog!!! It was made for the Warm & Fuzzy challenge for last weekend's VSN at SCS (that stands for Virtual Stamp Night at Split Coast Stampers!!!). I used from Clear Dollar Stamps a pre-colored digital image from Bunny Slippers. I pulled out some paper scraps to make up this card, adding a little ribbon and tiny white pearls. Oh, and it's my favorite size of card too, 4.25" square. Speaking of Clear Dollar Stamps, we are having our monthly blog hop tomorrow starting at 11am EST, so hope to see your there!!

I'm hoping to get the last of my Christmas cookies baked this weekend. Only 5 more kinds to go!! Three are bar cookies so they will get done super fast, one is no bakes, and the last one is a drop cookie that makes a large batch of yumminess!! So not too bad!! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This card is adorable! Very warm and fuzzy and sweet! Hope your cookie baking is going as planned. How do you keep them fresh baking them ahead of time? Do you ever freeze them? I always wait till the minute and stay up all night baking..........(((Sigh}}}}} I wish I was more organized like you :D
Warm hugs and smiles,
Stacy