Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I'm back with a new freebie to show you from Fresh Brewed Designs. Isn't it fabulous??!! You can pick yours up today HERE. This is part of our 12 Days of a Sentimental Christmas. I hope you've been with us everyday and scooping up your freebies. There were some days that an extra free digi was thrown in just for fun!! I paired the sentiment up with the adorable Angel Cake and Mr. Snowman. I loved the bright fun colors of the dsp and just went with it! The days here have been colder, in the 30's. I dread the snow and super cold temps, I am so not a winter person!! Yesterday the sun was shining, and even though it was in the low 30's, I hung some laundry up outside...boy did it smell good when I brought it in. I got another batch of Christmas cookies baked last night too - nothin' says lovin' like chocolate chip cookies from the oven!!!! I am always minus a few cookies because they never make it into the oven 'cause I eat the dough!! YUM!!!!! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

My goodness, Talk about my marathon...look at you. Between Bugaboo and Fresh Brewed, you have only made a million cards...lol. I didn't comment on the fresh Brewed cards but they are all really cute too, Linda. have a good rest of the weekend. I just finished and posted my 11th card.
Hugs, Nancy