Friday, December 16, 2011

My Snowman

Today marks the final day of our 12 Days of a Sentimental Christmas at Fresh Brewed Designs! I sure hope you have scooped up each and every one of 'em! And a little elf told me there might be more than one freebie today!!!!! HOORAY!! Check it out HERE. I know you're tired of hearing me say how much I love snowmen, but I do!!! So this sentiment was perfect for me to use with the fabulous image My Snowman. And did you notice, it's on sale too!!! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such wonderful comments. Now I'm going to ask that you thank Heather, owner and artist of Fresh Brewed Designs, for her kindness and generosity during these 12 days of free sentiments and images. Leave a comment on today's post at the Fresh Brewed Blog...and tell her Linda sent ya!!!! Hehe!

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

I love your card Linda!! Merry Christmas