Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wonky Merry Christmas

Well the lights are up outside as well as the huge lit wreath above the garage...and now my hubby is done with Christmas preparations! Everything else is left up to me!!!!! That's why I am soooooo stressed over the holidays. Here's a card I made using a Fresh Brewed Designs digital called Wonky Christmas Tree. This is my kinda Christmas card, nothing about it is "traditional."


I also wanted to be sure you were aware of the BIG CYBER MONDAY SALE that will be happening tomorrow at Fresh Brewed Designs. You can do some fun shopping in your pj's with your coffee and bagel (or is that just me who sits in front of the computer first thing in the morning that way?!). I have a few rubber stamps I've had my eye on that will be on sale!!! Oh what fun!!!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

YAY! I love this beautiful wonky Christmas tree! Fun way to start the holidays! Does your hubby want to hang my lights for me? LOL!
Big Smiles :D
Stacy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE IT TOO!!! the colors are SO fun! So funky and fun!!! We have our tree up, the kids decorated the ENTIRE thing by themselves :D ... so it is interesting to say the least... but I love it! I hope you had a great weekend.
HUGS And see you tomorrow for the SALE :D

Heather

VanessaB said...

such a super cute, FUN card! I especially love the non tradional colors. :)

Anonymous said...

I love love your wonky Christmas tree... Love it.