Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birthday Fishes

Timing is everything...I needed a birthday card and saw a fabulous sketch that one of my favorite digital stamp companies was sponsoring!!! The sketch is Sketches by Carly, and I love it for all the possibilities of layering! Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor, giving as a prize 7 free digis...I definitely would like to get my hands on that!!!!!! I used a Make it Snappy - Birthday Fishes image. The sentiment I actually cut out from a second printing of the image and popped up...yes, to hide a mistake, a smear of ink when printing. All the designer paper is from my scrap bin. Now, to get it off in the mail before the mailman comes.

7 comments:

nessy said...

oh what fun!! love the background ~perfect!
vanessa xx

Julie said...

What a fun card. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly
Hugs,
julieLove the colors.

Kristine said...

HAHAHA... what a FUN card!! Love the digi (so cute!) and love your take on the sketch *Ü* Thanks for joining us at Sketches By Carly

Carly said...

Hi Linda!:)
This card is adorable. I love the circles with the brads in the middle.

xxCARLYxx

Lorie said...

Ack! That image is just adorable! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly!

Margreet said...

This is so lovely...great colouring of that funny image.....thanks for joining Sketches by Carly!
xxx Margreet

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So sweet!
Love the papers and the colors you used!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches by Carly!
Hugs
Geneviève