Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let It Snow

I am having so much fun making Christmas cards! I especially adore snowmen and this little guy is a new Fresh Brewed Designs digi called A Snowman Christmas. This card is for our new challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog to use fabric or felt. I die cut the three flowers out of felt and topped it with a button and twine for a fun embellie. Be sure and join us for this new challenge, we always love seeing what you create. Speaking of wonderful creations, take a peek at what the rest of the DT did for this challenge HERE on the Fresh Brewed Blog.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Linda! I LOVE your felt flower!!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! And your warm and cozy snowman is sooo cute!!! I love how you colored him up. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year and I am having a blast making cards too! That and summertime :D
Thanks for the inspiration!
HUGS!
Heather

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I just love this very bright and cheerful Snowman card! Your felt flower is so pretty!
I am so BEHIND with my Christmas cards!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

this card is so so so adorable! love that festive felt you added to it!