Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Sketch Wednesday

As you can see by the title of this post, it's all about the sweetness!!!! Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I for one am thrilled with all of you and your wonderful creations!!! This week's sketch is quite thrilling too, I am sure we'll be seeing some gorgeous projects! You want to know what else is sweet...why our sponsor, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - thanks Korin!!
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a Christian digi stamp company offering a wide variety of hand drawn digital stamp designs and sentiments for the digital stamper or scrapbooker. We started out as a clear stamp company back in November 2007 and made the change over to all digital in February 2010. We have hundreds of fabulous digis to choose from starting at just $.99. Check us out at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Our winner this week will receive a $10 gift certificate from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I was lucky enough to receive this adorable image, Milton's Good Book. Is he not the cutest?! And what do you think about that little caterpillar crawling up the flower stem??? Adorable, right??!! I used papers, ribbon and stickers from a Taylored Expressions KI kit. Now please check out the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday's DT creations, they are fabulous!!!


12 comments:

mulberry station said...

Linda, I just couldn't wait to tell you how much I love this card. You DP is just perfect and I adore your image. I really love the yellow bow. Such a nice accent. I hope you are having a good week..
Nancy

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love the colors! You always do a lovely job! I agree, that yellow ribbon is so pretty!

Deanne :)

Stacy said...

Oh Linda! This card just made me smile! The image is just the sweetest ever! (that is my Dad's name! I will have to use this for a card for him) And wow that paper is gorgeous! And the yellow bow is perfect!

Rachel said...

Cute card Linda, I love it! Fab image and gorgeous stitching. Gorgeous! Hope you have a good week. Wedgie xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, thanks for thinking of us we are fine. Love your card and those wonderful summery colours you're really dreaming of summer I can tell and looking forward to some warmer weather. Very cute card I love that image.
Hope you have a great week and weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jeannie said...

So bright and fun and springy! Love all of it!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, I do adore your little Milton Reading. I had to laugh too this week that we used the same image again. Our minds are certainly on the same wave length. Your card is so cute. I love your DP and our sentiments were even similar! haha! Have a great week!

Tamie said...

OMGosh this one is so stinkin'cute. I am loving the way you colored the image and the layout of the sketch just rocks. TFS!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda I love your sweet mouse. You colored him up so sweetly. Your fun papers are just so perfect. I love that yellow bow. Have a sweet week. Arlana

Genevieve said...

Adorable Linda! Such pretty papers & your sweet image is beautifully coloured.
Hope you had a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

This is gorgeous Linda. The papers here are the first thing that captured my eye and the second is the sentiment which is so darn clever. Then your perfectly colored image that is totally darling. And... well everything about it captured my eye and my heart! Fantastic card!
Hugs,
Sharon

Jackie Randolph said...

ahhh, Linda this is just so a-dorable!! Love this card, beautiful papers and gorgeous bow!!
I just love TE kits always such fun to make a card with.
Have a super great weekend!
Hugs'