Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Freshly Brewed Sketch

Welcome to another challenge from Fresh Brewed Designs...and it's a sketch!!! I love sketches, and this one sure is a fun one! We want you play along with us this week and show us your take on this sketch!! Click HERE for all the details.

Here is my card, using the Fresh Brewed Designs image Coffee Cake. I totally adore the name as well as the image! I used my Copic markers and glitzed up the frosting with a little Stickles. I cheated a bit, instead of three individual embellishments along the upper left, I stacked all three onto one layered flower!!!! Yep, I pushing it, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Now you really must check out the rest of the DT's samples, you will be inspired, I guarantee it!!!
Now remember, we are having a month long prize challenge, Anniversary is the theme. Check out all the details HERE. Also, be sure and mark your calendar for March 1st for our New Rubber Release Blog Hop!!!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I can't remember if I left a comment yet or not, lol!!! :D Well, here goes (again maybe?) I dont think I did, so I may be good ;).

This is a BEAUTIFUL card. I LOVE the cake and icing. The big flower is beautiful! I love the texture and layers.

Have a great week. HUGS <3

Runnergirl Creations said...

Cute card! Great color choices! :) Blessings!

Stacy said...

You have been a very busy girl!!! I don't know how you do it! I struggle to get one card done! All 3 of you cards for today are wonderful!!! I love the fun colors on this one and the bling is PERFECT!!!! The icing looks real!!!