Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Super Bowl Sunday!

I'm so excited for the football game!!! And if you didn't know, I'm a huge Steeler fan, so go BLACK AND GOLD!!! Right now it's a little past midnight, so I've got a long way till the game. I wanted to be sure and show you one of the cards I made, cause I really like the way it turned out. I owe it all to the lovely sketch over at the Critter Sketch Challenge blog. I'm trying to consistently play along every week with a few of my favorite challenges, and this site is one of them. I used one of the newly released sets at Clear Dollar Stamps called Scriptures of Hope. I cut the scripture out using a Nestie then while it was still in the die sponged some Pink pirouette ink around it. The verse speaks of eagle wings, but I used a butterfly instead! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on Monday.

5 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great job! I like the colors! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Moira said...

Fantastic card!!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.. hope to see you again next week!

Colleen said...

Love the verse and how you framed it! Lovely details too! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Heide said...

beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.
Michele
Critter DT