Sunday, February 7, 2010

Make a Wish


What a weekend -- 2 feet of snow fell Friday afternoon into Saturday morning!!!! What a wonderful excuse to stay indoors and stamp!!! I got this one done, and just in time, for the ColourQ Challenge of Melon mambo, So saffron, Old olive, Baja breeze and White. I had just received this adorable Rachelle Anne Miller image called Peek-a-boo thru Wish RAK and couldn't wait to color him up. I used my copic markers for that. Also sent the bottom layer thru my sewing machine as well as a strip of scrap DSP that I sewed in place on the inside (Linda, I blame that on you!!!!!!!). The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps called Birthday Celebration. Thanks for stopping by. Schools around here are already closed for tomorrow. And I just heard we are expecting more accumulating snow Tuesday and Wednesday. Where is spring???!!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love everything about it. The stitching is perfect! Awesome job! 2 feet of snow...yikes! We are supposed to get 6-10 inches today and tomorrow and I'm already not looking forward to it.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Linda - this is SO CUTE!!! I really love it - great job with the colors!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Love your card, the image is so cute!!! Great job with the challenge colors!

Jo said...

Congrats on your win! :) I love your card, cute image and got to love that stitching!

Melissa said...

Cute card! Love your coloring. Congrats on winning!

Michele Kovack said...

This is so stinking cute! Your coloring is fab and I love your added special touches!

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda this is ADORABLE. Very springy and sweet.

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Linda...this is GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring on that adorable image is STUNNING and just look at all that perfect sewing!!! Looks like you are having a wonderful time being snowed in....stamp away, gf!!!