Sunday, February 28, 2010

ColourQ - 2nd Post Today


I've had this card done for two days now and FINALLY took a pic!!! It's for the ColourQ Challenge - Melon mambo, Regal rose, Apricot appeal, Green galore. I try really hard to do this challenge every week because I love the color combos Arielle comes up with. And such fun inspirational pieces too!!! Anyway, I needed a birthday card for my sister-in-law so this serves two purposes! The image is a digi from Softpencil. I used my copics on her plus cut/embossed with my nesties. I used this sketch challenge from SCS as well as embellishments I found in my stash. I'm seeing a trend here with using stuff I bought awhile ago and never used! Now to get it mailed off.

6 comments:

Laurie tx stamper said...

That is one adorable card! Such cute colors for her!

Heather said...

This is absolutely adorable! Your coloring is perfect and I love all of the texture! Fabulous job!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is so springy and sweet!

Cassie said...

Lovely coloring, Linda, and great layout. Such an adorable image too ;D

Kim said...

I love this image and your card is sooo sweet!

Linda Borneman said...

Linda, what a supercute birthday card! I love those challenge colors, too...they really make a happy card. Great coloring, too!