Monday, November 30, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day...

...for Clear Dollar Stamps' December release, and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!! If you've been following the sneak peeks you know that they are releasing fun, affordable individual stamps and sentiments. This gatefold card uses the stamp Happy Rainbow and the inside sentiment which reads God Always Keeps His Promises. To make the card itself, I followed this tutorial from Splitcoast. I used the Fleur de Lis Pendant by Spellbinders for the large white layer under the rainbow. Okay, now when have you ever seen a cuter ostrich??? This is Oliver Ostrich and sentiment It's Been a Long Time. Once again I raided my scrap bin to make this card - gotta love that!!

Drum roll please.........this card uses the December Stamp of the Month, Critter Log. This adorable stamp set is FREE with a $30 purchase for December!!!!! This is a definite must have set. Check out Lori's blog for the stamp sheet. I must admit, I absolutely love this bunny, so sweet with the ear bent down, so of course I had to use it! Now you really need to check out the other ladies' blogs to see what they've created using this and other sneak peeks stamps:

6 comments:

Tricia T said...

Adorable as always, but my absolute favorite is that precious Critter Log set!!!!!!! I may have to get it out and play with it today!!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are adorable Linda. I love the sunshiny fun fold, the ostrich is totally cute. Super cute sneaks.

Cassie said...

These are wonderful, Linda! I just love that first one. It's such a beautiful design, and you colored it so cute ;D

Shawne said...

Beautiful Linda, I love the gatefold, it is so neat and that little ostrich is irresistable!

Heather said...

These are all absolutely adorable! I LOVE the rainbow!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Very adorable cards Linda! You come up with some sweet designs!