Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Holidays


Here is my card for the weekly challenge I found and adore, The ColourQ. This week's colors are Bravo burgundy, Always artichoke, Old olive and Bashful blue. Since the inspiration piece for these colors is based on Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding I decided to use it on my card!! The stamp set is PaperTrey Ink's Stocking Prints. Such a fun set!! I stamped the stocking in old olive ink and the cuff, which I cut out and popped up, was stamped in burgundy. The sentiment, also from this set, was also stamped in burgundy (a rarity for me as I love to stamp my sentiments in black or dark brown - don't ask me why because I don't have a good reason!!). The artichoke layer was embossed with the Script folder. PTI ribbon and vintage buttons are the only embellishments. Simple yet fun! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute stocking, great colors and I like the buttons. I can never use them quite right, but I keep trying. lol

Shawne said...

awsome samples, i love the layouts!!!!!!!!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I love this Linda!!! The buttons, ribbon... everything is just beautiful!!! ~Arielle