Friday, October 10, 2008

Color Throwdown #14

I'm enjoying the weekly Color Throwdown challenges -- it's just too bad I never seem to set aside the time to create something using those colors!! Well this week the colors were Taken with teal, Kiwi kiss and Tangerine tango -- teal has quickly become a favorite of mine so of course I took the challenge! The tangerine didn't photograph very well, so use your imagination. The image and sentiment came from a Papertrey Ink set call Garden of Life. I just recently bought the long rectangle Nestibilities as well as the crushed velvet brads so why not use them. Thanks so much for stopping by and looking.

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Oooh, I love the colors on this...so bright and vibrant!! Love the long Nesties layer, too, and the velvet brads are fab!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Linda! Love the colors! I love the velvet brads, so soft and pretty!

Broni said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love how you used the colors!!