Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cocoa the Dog

Meet Cocoa, from Clear Dollar Stamps. I have been so out of the stamping loop I actually struggled with this one!! Better stamp more so I get more practice!! Cocoa is adorable, as is the stamp set Doggie Toys where I got the sentiment and the fire hydrant you see peeking out from the inside of the card. Everything was colored with copic markers. My sewing machine is always out because I do sewing on uniforms at the karate school I teach at. I currently have 5 uniforms that need a total of 60 patches sewn on!!!!!!! That's why I have no free stamping time!!! So instead of working on the uniforms, I decided to add some zig zag stitching to my card!! The background paper is from DCWV's The Pets Stack - love all the glitz and shine on these papers.


Check out my blog next week, I will have some Clear Dollar Stamp sneak peeks to show you of their November release. Such adorable stamp sets, you're gonna love 'em!! When you place your order, tell 'em Linda sent you!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is totally adorable! Hope you are having a terrific weekend!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a cute puppy card! Love the diamond strips and the colors, wonderful layout!