Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Divine


This card was just for fun. I had ordered from Clear Dollar Stamps thanks to my Secret Sister from last round (Linda, remember how you twisted my arm!!) and decided it was time to pull them out and play. I'm trying to get ready for stamp camp as well so I used the same layout of a card the ladies will be making Sunday. This set is called Just Divine and so fun!! The colors on this card are Chocolate chip, Marigold morning, Elegant eggplant, Old olive and White. I stamped Linen over the grapes and sponged using Creamy caramel. The designer paper is by DaisyD's and where I got the inspiration for the colors. Autumn is on it's way -- I almost turned the heat on this morning, outside the thermometer read 40!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love the rich colors! Great card!

Kristine said...

Very pretty! :) Love the colors and it's great for Fall/harvest time!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colors together. 40 degrees in the morning, wow. It was still over 100 where I live today!