Friday, September 19, 2008

Card for Stamp Camp

This is one of the three cards we'll be making at Sunday's stamp camp. I only have two of them done plus I still need to cut out all of the kits!!!!!!! There will be 16 ladies coming so the third card better be super simple!!!! Don't ask me why I decided on this sketch with all the added work of scoring!! I wanted to use a set or two that are on sale this month. This is Pocket Silhouettes and the flower in the build-a-brad is Eastern Blooms. Love, love, love these colors --- Not quite navy, Kiwi kiss, Baja breeze and Very vanilla. Fun to make and I know the ladies will love it because of the different layout. I'll let you know how it all turns out!!


Viv (VivLyn) said...

Very cute! That image is cute...haven't seen it before. I love your colors and your ladies will love it too!

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

Terrific card Linda! I'm sure the ladies will love it!