Friday, September 19, 2008

Card for Stamp Camp


This is one of the three cards we'll be making at Sunday's stamp camp. I only have two of them done plus I still need to cut out all of the kits!!!!!!! There will be 16 ladies coming so the third card better be super simple!!!! Don't ask me why I decided on this sketch with all the added work of scoring!! I wanted to use a set or two that are on sale this month. This is Pocket Silhouettes and the flower in the build-a-brad is Eastern Blooms. Love, love, love these colors --- Not quite navy, Kiwi kiss, Baja breeze and Very vanilla. Fun to make and I know the ladies will love it because of the different layout. I'll let you know how it all turns out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! That image is cute...haven't seen it before. I love your colors and your ladies will love it too!

Heather said...

Terrific card Linda! I'm sure the ladies will love it!