Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

And Happy Labor Day! Our borough holds a Community Day every Labor Day and this year they're going all out with fireworks and a concert of a local band. My three boys went down so I could get some things done around the house! Wasn't that nice of them?!!
Anyway, here's my card for the Halloween challenge for our WRAK weekend. I had received the Bella image from WRAK. Who doesn't love bellas, so fun and so easy to color (that's coming from someone who has a hard time coloring). I recently bought the Halloween paper at my LSS as well as the fun Karen Foster brads. Now this card along with many that I have in my stash or had received in swaps will be sent to the troops so they can send some fun mail home. Thanks for stopping by.


LLB said...

Hey Linda! What a supercute Halloween card! I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your comment on my card, and that jolted my memory to give a mention to you, because it was your card that I "cased"!! I wasn't trying to steal...I honestly forgot to add your mention...I'm so glad that you commented...otherwise I wouldn't forgot! I was concentrating on writing about Laurie's grandmother who is dying of lung cancer and she is very close to her grandmother. So please forgive!

Love ya!
Linda B.

Ann said...

I am loving that Bella and brad! Too cute! :D

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

This is terrific. I love how you colored the bella ,and the pumpkin is super cute