Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


And Happy Labor Day! Our borough holds a Community Day every Labor Day and this year they're going all out with fireworks and a concert of a local band. My three boys went down so I could get some things done around the house! Wasn't that nice of them?!!
Anyway, here's my card for the Halloween challenge for our WRAK weekend. I had received the Bella image from WRAK. Who doesn't love bellas, so fun and so easy to color (that's coming from someone who has a hard time coloring). I recently bought the Halloween paper at my LSS as well as the fun Karen Foster brads. Now this card along with many that I have in my stash or had received in swaps will be sent to the troops so they can send some fun mail home. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Linda Borneman said...

Hey Linda! What a supercute Halloween card! I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your comment on my card, and that jolted my memory to give a mention to you, because it was your card that I "cased"!! I wasn't trying to steal...I honestly forgot to add your mention...I'm so glad that you commented...otherwise I wouldn't forgot! I was concentrating on writing about Laurie's grandmother who is dying of lung cancer and she is very close to her grandmother. So please forgive!

Love ya!
Linda B.

Ann said...

I am loving that Bella and brad! Too cute! :D

Heather said...

This is terrific. I love how you colored the bella ,and the pumpkin is super cute