Saturday, July 12, 2008

June's Christmas Challenge Card


Yep, that's right, a Christmas card!! I made 10 of these for June --but it's July you say!!! I know, I know, I'm a tad late, but the challenge calls for 10 cards each month...and these are mine for June!!!!!! Guess I'd better get working on July's!! Colors are Old olive, Sahara sand, Very vanilla, Bravo burgundy and Holiday Thyme DSP. I used the Peaceful Wishes set (I'm sad to see this one retire) as well as the Script embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. Gold brads and wide olive organdy ribbon finish it off. Fairly simple for me, thank goodness as I'm running out of hours in the day. Would you believe by the time midnight comes around, I've fallen fast asleep on the couch with the TV on???!!! I used to be able to get by with less 4 hours of sleep each night, now it's 6 plus a nap in the afternoon!!!!!!! What's up with that??!! I need the kids to get back to school so I can have "my time" back! Oh well, as my oldest son said, "Only 27 days till vacation!" Outer Banks, here we come!!!!!

4 comments:

bensarmom said...

Linda this is so pretty. You're ahead of me, I haven't even started my Christmas cards! Do ya feel a little better now?

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful. The colors are so rich and wonderful!

Doris said...

Great card! I usually start my cards in July (since I send out 100) but the SU catalog is later this year. To make up for lost time, I'm getting ahead on birthday/anniversary cards through the Fall instead. Then I can start on Christmas full blast in Sept. Can't wait to see your next design!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're keeping right up with your Christmas cards lady!!! I'm proud of you. I'l regret that I haven't even done one come closer to Christmas when it's time to send those puppies out! Love your card!!