Saturday, July 5, 2008

Anniversary Card

Another Wish RAK challenge card -- an anniversary card a male serviceman could mail home to his wife. I love birds and this set (Spring Song) is adorable. I received this image thru some very generous ladies of the WRAK group. I'm seriously thinking about getting this set myself because after all, I NEED it!!!! I colored the image in with Copic markers. Too bad I can't color in the lines. I tried fixing my goof and may have just made it worse. I can hear you asking now, "Is that groovy guava I see?? I thought she didn't like that color?!" Okay, okay, so I've converted to the guava lovers society! I paired it up with Sage shadow and the black/white ribbon really adds some pop. I also used some verbage from the set Always. The paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder was pulled out of my stash. Can't wait to get my new folders!!!!!!! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Linda!! I have that set but haven't inked it yet...what's new huh? I love your coloring! Great job!!

bensarmom said...

Linda this is absolutely gorgeous!