Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ahoy Matey!

Another swap card!!! I enjoy doing this particular swap I'm involved in called Different Kind of Swap (DKOS). Stamp sets or themes are posted along with a recipe and then your creativity takes over. This group was a pirate theme. I had these stamps by The Cat's Pajamas that I absolutely adored, so they found the ink (it had been awhile!). I don't remember who all the designer paper makers are, but I bought it specifically for these cards!! Mind you, I'm sure I have some piratey paper somewhere in my stash, but I just didn't feel like looking thru it all! The cute pirate ship brad is by Karen Foster - other brads in the assortment included a pirate hat, treasure chest, and skull/crossbones. Too cute!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This card is AWESOME!!! I absolutely love it!!

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable card, Linda!! Love the image and the brad and the skull and crossbones! Love it!!