Monday, December 24, 2007

A Quick CASE



Another fun challenge from NoTimeToStamp -- check out her blog, a link can be found to your right! This one was to decide on a stamp set, check out the SCS gallery for that set, then CASE someone's card. I opened up my Idea Book to Close to a Memory, so that's the set I went with. I cased Nancy Littrell's card seen here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/749919

I broke open my multipack of Basic Grey's designer paper Infuse for the first time to make this card!!! The card base is Old olive and I layered up the DP with chocolate chip. I even sponged the edges of the DP with chocolate chip ink. Basic Grey papers have that vintage look to them, but when you cut them, some of the sides are too bright and need a little toning down. I even used one of the die cut flowers found in the pack for a nice embellishment. I added a red rhinestone to it for a little bling. Stickles were also added as a finishing touch. Thank you Sharon for a fun challenge and thank you Nancy for a wonderful card to case!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is wonderful -- I had seen it earlier on SCS. And Nancy is a good one to case -- love your papers here -- great job!!! So glad you played!!!