Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



Hope you got what you wished for under your tree this year. I got the entire set of Nestabilities!!!!!!! And as if that wasn't enough, several Papertrey Ink stamp sets!!!!! Time to have some fun!! We also got a Wii and is that thing ever addicting!!

This card is for today's color challenge - Real red, Glorious green and Green galore. I need several Christmas thank you cards (Hey, that's my blog challenge this week, why don't you join in - keycode is STBC04) for so many super generous people!! I followed one of the sketch challenges as well. A triple play!! I used Polka Dot background stamped on real red with white craft ink, Leaves a la Carte jumbo wheel with green galore tone on tone, and the flowers from Garden Silhouettes I used marker (real red and glorious green). I don't use Glorious green much, I think I have ordered it only once or twice in my entire stamping career! I usually reach for olive, artichoke or celery instead. I finally mounted Define Your Life so I wanted to break it in...I really like that set!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Not sure if I'm in on this one. I love your card but not wild about using those colors! Red is fine! Oh heck, maybe I'll try it! I'll quit complaining and start stamping.