Sunday, October 15, 2017

Happy Halloween

I don't know what's going on, I can't seem to get into my stamp room and make a card!!!! So many ideas are running around in my head but when I sit down, I don't know where to begin!!

Okay, now that I'm done with the pity party, here's a card I did get made for our Halloween clean and simple challenge at The Outlawz. A few die cut spiders (EEEK!!) and a sentiment and a card is born!! I hope you can join us this week at The Outlawz to share your Halloween creations!!

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the colors on your CAS Halloween card. You are being too hard on yourself. Sometimes when you try too hard it just gets worse so you probably need to take a deep breath and relax first. Then just let it flow. I ALWAYS have to remind myself that m card making is suppose to be my stress release and that I can't stress about it and that seems to help, hehe. That is just what works for me....others on-line seem to turn to wine...that would just give me a headache and put me to sleep. LOL

Donna said...

Cute Linda. Spiders are not one of my favorite cause they give me the creeps but they sure are great for Halloween.