Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Grouchy Without Coffee

Today is Humor Me Wednesday over at Catch the Bug, and I've created this card for National Grouch Day. We all have those grouchy moments, that's for sure!! My Bugaboo image is Grumpy Gertrude - Touch Coffee. She just makes me laugh!! I do thoroughly enjoy my hot drinks, tea and coffee, and get rather grouchy myself when I keep getting interrupted with questions, phone calls, text messages, etc  while I'm drinking them. Now be sure and check out other humorous cards by the Bugaboo DT over at Catch the Bug.   

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything goes with hand colored image
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Friends - Anything goes

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that is so adorable. Love those papers which are so bright to go with the grumpy image. Hopefully you are having a great day, hehe.

Joanna M. said...

Me too. I should just post a sign above my forehead that says, "shhh, caffeine processing in progress" first thing in the morning because seriously ... this is when the kids want to talk to me the most often!! Darling card. Love your papers.

Sheryl said...

I love Bugaboo stamps, they always make me smile and this is no exception.
Great fun card.
Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

The Red Mullet Band said...

Fun Card!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog. Good luck!
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.