Monday, September 18, 2017

Treat Holder


Mondays are Anything But a Card days at Catch the Bug and today I'm sharing a quick and easy treat holder. First of all, let me give credit to WOW NOLA Creations for coming up with the idea. Be sure and check out her video HERE for all the measurements. She put a cute little notebook inside hers, and of course I went with candy!!! I had the Sign It Cute Halloween image from Bugaboo already printed off and decided to just color and cut out this sweet cat. I can't believe how fun this project was to make...and that's saying a lot from someone who prefers to only make cards!! Now head over to Catch the Bug to see other ABC inspirations have been whipped up for you!
 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that is adorable. I love Peanut Butter Cup, and I had a friend tell me last night that they are going to stop making them...have you heard that???? You can't believe everything on the internet so I don't know what to believe anymore, hehe you know fake news.

Kristine said...

*gasp* Oh my gawsh, I HAVE to make one of these for Carly - she's a Reese's Freak! lol - too cute Linda :)