Sunday, September 24, 2017

Enjoy Your Special Day!

At The Outlawz this week, our CAS challenge is to use yellow and turquoise. I don't know why I rarely use these colors together so this is a perfect challenge!! Earlier this month I signed on as a Stampin' Up demonstrator so I thought I would hit up some of their stamps sets. This one is called Dragonfly Dreams and the die is Detailed Dragonfly. I did a little watercoloring for the background to bring in the yellow. I die cut the dragonfly twice, once in turquoise and once in black then layered them offset ever so slightly. Can you believe it, no pattern paper on this one!!!!! Now if you are interested in following me on my SU only blog, you can at Linda Lou Creates. I've got lots of plans in the works to expand my business so by following me, you won't miss out!! Also, if you're interested in any SU products, you can purchase them HERE. Now enough with the infomercial!! Instead, sure hope you can join us for the CAS color challenge at The Outlawz.

 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda that is GORGEOUS. I think that the double layer of the dragonfly really makes that pop and stand out. Love the background.