Sunday, March 26, 2017

Good Luck Sweetie

Welcome to the latest CAS challenge at The Outlawz. I am the hostess this week and the theme is birds. I have several bird feeders hanging from my deck so the deer stay out of 'em!! Problem is I have raccoons who climb up onto the deck, muddy paws and all, to take and destroy those feeders!! I end up bringing them inside every night. But I'll do it for my beautiful feathered friends!! I ended up using the adorable stamp of the month at From the Heart called Lucky Lil Birdie. After all, who can resist such sweetness!! I also followed the sketch over at From the Heart this week as well. Now I hope you can join us for some feathery CAS fun at The Outlawz.
   

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is adorable. I know how those wonderful raccoons can be I had some rip the screen on my porch and that's why my Dad turned it into a 3-season porch because the raccoons and squirrels went after my bird seed that was stored there and I was tired of repairing it.

Imke said...

Great take with "Lucky Lil Birdie", Linda and great take with colors and DP !
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge and also the Sketch Challenge with a twist @ From the Heart Stamps !

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

Jo said...

Oh how lovely is this!
Fab take on the sketch, thank you for joining in with us at FTHS for our sketch and SOTM challenges
Jo xx

Joanna M. said...

Gorgeous coloring. I like the grey accents too.

Michelle said...

Adorable card! I really like the "softness" of the card.

Thanks for joining us @ FTHS for our SOTM challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)