Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bunny Rabbit

 Yes, you're seeing this correctly, I decided to play along with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 team for this fabulous sketch and their wonderful sponsor.

Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor of this challenge (it runs for 2 weeks) so how could I resist?!!! Bugaboo is in the process of moving her shop so it's down at this moment. But be on the lookout for when it opens!

Here's my card, using the adorable Rabbit Eggs from Bugaboo. I so love the expression on this bunny's face. He is cut out using my Scan N Cut too. Now I hope you can find some time to play along with the sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
  

3 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love the look on his face too! Adorable image! I will have to get that one! Love your spring colors. So glad you played along! Thanks again for your card! I love it! I still have it out. I think I may go back to making the A2 cards if I can....
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Judi

Joanna M. said...

I was sooo thrilled to see that you had contributed a card for the team this fortnight. I love your style, Linda! This image is definitely going to be mine when the shop reopens. His little bunny face really is adorable.
~Jo

Heide said...

Linda, So happy to see you this week! This is such a cute card, love that bunny. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs, Heide