Monday, January 2, 2017

Yes, Another Christmas Card!!

A new year and a new challenge over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Sure hope you can join us!! 

Here's my take on the sketch...and yes, I'm still making Christmas cards!!!!! What is wrong with me?!! Hahaha!! I certainly went out of the box with the colors on this one, using the new inks from Catherine Pooler's Foundation Box. The trees are from Paper Trey Ink, Joyful Christmas. The sentiment and die set are also from Paper Trey Ink, Jingle All the Way. I rubbed the ink pads on some card stock then cut them out with the chevron die for a perfect match. A crazy take on the sketch I know but I kinda like it!!! Already starting my stash of Christmas cards for 2017!! Join us for some sketchy fun at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

   

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great colors and love the layout!