Saturday, January 7, 2017

We're Back!!

The Bugaboo design team is back to work with an Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug. I'm going to try to create with images I've had printed off for quite some time now...another scrap pile to see if I can make smaller!!! This is the sweet Bugaboo image Clown Numbers - Four. I know a darling little boy who is turning 4 in a few months that I will give this card to! See there, I'm ahead of the game already!!!! Hahaha, if only it would last!!! Join us this week at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes challenge. And mark your calendar starting next Saturday for our Under the Sea Bugaboo Birthday Bash (try and say that 3 time fast!)!!!

3 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a wonderful card Linda. Love this image and the rich/bright colours you used. Fabulous creation.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable birthday card Linda.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so cute Lou!