Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello Hello

We have a new sketch for you to play with over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's fabulous for a quick card!!! 

All the DT made use of freebie images from Dearie Dolls. Yes, images are free, even the color version. Pair one of those with this sketch and you'll have an instant card!! 

I used the adorable Crabby image. We leave in a month for our beach vacation...and I can't wait!!! My oldest son won't be joining us this year so I thought I would send this to him to let him know we say hello! Sure hope you can join us for a great sketch these next two weeks at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Super cute Linda. I like that "hello, hello" sentiment.

anne said...

Such a sweet image Linda and your deckchair stripe paper is just perfect with it.Love it.
Hugs Anne x

Kathie said...

So cute Linda, love this sweet image and your wonderful sunny colours. It reminds me of my boys at the beach when they were little and I caught Liam eating handfuls of sand. It must have felt like sandpaper coming out the other end. LOL

Hugs
Kathie