Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Happy Birthday to Ewe!

Happy Hump Day! I'm going out to lunch today with some friends and really looking forward to it! Here's the latest sketch for you from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. So fun!!

We have a familiar face as our sponsor for these two weeks...Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. Thanks once again for being so generous!!  

Here's my card, using the sweet Dolly Day Dream from Digi Stamp Boutique. Of course I love that the sentiment is also included!! Sure hope you can join us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for our latest sketch challenge.

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is such a sweet card Linda. I love his little ewe face and how you used the sentiment for the three items on the side. Really cute!

Kathie said...

Oh LInda this is such a sweet card, I love this sweet image of this little ewe and I agree with Joanna that face on it so darn cute and your sentiment is totally perfect. Great card as always.
Hugs
Kathie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, This little ewe is adorable and makes a lovely birthday card! Love your papers and sentiment. Hugs, Judi

Heide said...

What a fun card, that image makes me smile. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

Love this sweet sheep image Linda and your stacked sentiment strips. A gorgeous creation. Hugs Anne x