Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Merry Christmas

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I know this is a crazy busy time but I sure hope you can find time to get inky and join us. 

Our sponsor this week is Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. She is so generous sponsoring us each and every month. Please take a moment and go browse thru her store, you won't be disappointed. 

I used a pre-colored image from a freebie I scooped up 3 years ago from Digi Stamp Boutique called Xmas Reindeer. I added a shadow around the image with a light aqua copic marker. I had this die cut in mind the whole time when I first saw the sketch for this week. I did have to snip off a snowflake to make it fit but who would ever know (you do now I guess since I just told you!! Hahaha!!). Hope to see you this week as you join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'd like to submit this card to the customer monthly competition at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog.

3 comments:

anne said...

This reindeer is such a cutie and I love that snowflake die. Hope you have a great and not too hectic with Christmas prep week. Hugs Anne x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Your card is so adorable! I was wishing I had that image too...and then I looked...I had saved it also! I think you have done that twice to me now with fun freebie images! Love the stripe dp and the snowflake diecut! It all came together perfectly!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Judi

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh ... Linda!! This card is FANTASTIC!! I love how you handled the embellishments. Great colors and super cute image. Great job!