Monday, December 7, 2015

Color Challenge

Check out these great colors!!! Fun and fabulous and a great way to break in a Monday! It's day 3 of Christmas Chaos over at Catch the Bug. I hope you're playing along, not only to get a few more Christmas cards done but to also be in the drawing for some pretty sweet prizes!!!  

I found this Bugaboo image, Chimney Santa, in my pile of already printed off digis, so I put it to use...finally!! Simple cards are what I love to create, without much fuss or embellishments! Now let's see what you create for this color challenge over at Catch the Bug.

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I LOVE this card!! Cute image and all that twine ... divine! Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it!

Migdalia said...

Such a wonderful card!! Super cute image!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*