Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ribbon & Pearls

It's nice to have our power back on!! The house smells really good though with all the candles that were burning. This should teach me a lesson not to wait until the last minute to get my cards posted...but then again, probably not!! I seem to work best under pressure!!

This is my card for our latest challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas, Ribbons and Pearls. I used from Eureka Stamps, one of our sponsors, Bethlehem With Verse. I used post-it tape to secure my image down and colored it in with distress inks. When I pulled up the tape, it left a residue along the bottom black. The more I tried to remove the residue, the worse it got, so I just cut out some black cardstock hills and adhered them down. I hope you can join us over the next two weeks for our ribbon and pearls challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.
 

No comments: