Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

Welcome back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Check out the latest sketch we have for you to try. Once again, it's a goodie! 

We have a favorite as our sponsor this week, Bugaboo Stamps. The winner this week will receive 7 free images!!! How wonderful is that?!!! 

I'm hooked on making Christmas cards and the moment I saw this new image, I knew I had to have it! This is Christmas Ornaments, and if you hurry, you'll get it at half price!! I immediately wanted to go gold and silver with this so I did the best I could with the Copic markers I had. My papers are definitely gold and silver but hard to tell as I couldn't get a good pic. I hope you can join us this week to try out our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Well even without getting what you call a "good picture" I have to say ... holy cow! This is gorgeous!! I love that image and then the way you made it so monochromatically lovely. ((sigh))

Heide said...

This is just a super card, love this image and how you colored it. Great job! Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

Hi Linda! I just love the silver and gold on this and I bet it was fun to color too. Gorgeous as always!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Kathie said...

Linda I love your card is such a wonderful image and those colours you've used are totally perfect. Such a yummy creation. Take care and enjoy you week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

Love this, it's beautiful.
Hugs
Anne