Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Fright Night

I'm so lucky that my boss Heather, owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs, is so understanding!! I'm set to post my cards on Fridays...unfortunately, they always seem to be late on Fridays, rarely scheduled for early morning! I try, really I do, to be organized, it just never seems to happen!!

My card is a reminder of our color challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. The colors are Orange, Black and Pink. Of course I thought of Halloween. After all, a pink monster can be pretty scary!! This is Candy Corn Monster and you can find him HERE, along with all the Monster Digis on sale. Also on sale are the Halloween images and Dress Up Kids. I'm sure you'll find something perfect for your Fright Night creations!! And don't forget about our color challenge going on at the Fresh Brewed Blog - Orange, Black and Pink.
   

1 comment:

Joanna M. said...

I am in love with the pink on this Halloween card. Too cute!