Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sweet Brooke

Things are really starting to stress me out recently and it's affecting my desire to stamp. I struggled to make my card for today's awesome challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Bear with me while I take another moment to boo hoo and feel sorry for myself!!!

Okay, I'm back! Our sponsor this week is the delightful Dilly Beans. Go take a look at this whimsical store. Our winner this week will receive 3 free digis of their choice from Dilly Beans.  

And here's my card, using the sweet image Brooke. I got a Hawaiian vibe when I saw her and wanted to play with some fun colors. Yes, coloring someones hair teal is definitely fun!!! Sure hope you can join us this week for some Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 fun of your own! 

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I do love your card this week especially her hair, I was going to to do mauve hair but just couldn't do it I wish I had now. Such a cute card and such pretty colours. I do love this image and card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Lisa Lara said...

Sool cool Lou.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I so love her teal hair!!! Gorgeous!!!

Wishing you a happy week! :)

HUGS,
Heather

anne said...

So sorry you are struggling just now Linda, hope things start to get better for you soon.
I love the way you have coloured this image, and your card is beautiful.
Hugs
Anne x

Heide said...

Love the unusual hair color. Wonderful card. Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

This card was IT for me, easily my favorite. I loved her blue hair.

Sorry things are stressful. Hang in there friend.