Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Easter

It's April 1st...no foolin'!!! That means a new Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. Our theme is Anything Goes and you can use any digital image. I used the adorable Doodle Pantry set Easter Birdie.You guessed it, I used the color version because I needed to get one more Easter card made, and quickly! I used the great sketch I found at Sketch Saturday. Now to pop this one in the mail. Get your digi images printed off and join us for this month's Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge at the Doodle Pantry Blog.
 

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So sweet and cute Lou.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling card and pretty papers. I just love using the pre-colored images when ever I want to and especially if I'm in a hurry. They always look so professional and there has been plenty of times I need THAT quick card like you.

Dawn Frost said...

I like the pre coloured images too, they make a fast fun card. Great layout and colour combo!