Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Owl Be Here for You

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! And yes, we have a sketch for you from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Actually it's a blast from the past along with a twist...buttons and/or bows. The twist is not a must on your creation, but to be eligible for the prize, you need to use it. 

And what is the prize you ask. Why it's a $10 coupon to our sponsor, Daydream Designs. Be sure and check out Diane's fabulous store, she has so many sweet and wonderful sets to choose from!! 

I used one of the owls from the Owl Always Love You set. After all, she has a bow in her hair so my portion of the twist is taken care of!!! I actually added some buttons too, just because! A fun sketch for sure so I hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I do love your card, don't they say great minds think a like and both cards a so different, I just love your sentiment. The funny thing is when I first started my card and the ideas I had in my head I was going to paper piece her in pink floral's. It funny your card is in Pink and Sharon paper pieced. I wasn't happy with it and it ended up in my rubbish bin. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, I love your adorable pink owl. I love how most of us used the owl images. They are really sweet. I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had to work until 1 pm today and then coming home and finish our Thanksgiving dinner. I have been on my feet since 8 am this morning. I am tired. It has been a really wonderful day though. Love to be with my family.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Loved your papers this week. Pink always works for me and that paisley is wonderful too. Cute little owl.