Monday, November 10, 2014

Merry & Bright

I can't believe it, I actually started making my cookies for Christmas!! Well, let me clarify that, I have a double batch of chocolate chip cookie dough done, just not baked yet!! I've been working on my Christmas cards as well. Here's one for a challenge over at Stamp TV - use an old Gina K Designs set. I went with an older Stamp TV kit, Season's Greetings. The stamp set I used is called Snow Frame. I embossed it in white then used a copic marker to color in the snowflake. Clean and simple...and perfect for mailing.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
CAS on Sunday - Ribbon or twine 
Stamping Sensations - Christmas
Crafty Calender - Christmas
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Clean & Simple
Creative Corner - Christmas

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is beautiful and fun Lou. Reminds me or Nordic folk art.

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely card...I really like the gingham your used...

Tracy Penney said...

I just love the white embossing on the kraft. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Clean and Simple challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Miss NiceRoad said...

very cute! thanks for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! xx

Sally H said...

A fabulous Christmas creation, Lou! Wonderful design! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card with an unusual colour combo that works perfectly! Love your stamping. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in our 'All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x