Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sending You Smiles

I wanted to post a quick reminder about our Choose Your Challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Use an image from Fresh Brewed Designs and you're in the running for this yummy blog candy!!! 

And here's one sweet little image you could use for the challenge, say hello to Beach Sweetie. She was just released this month along with some other beach themed images. I sure hope you can join us, but you better hurry, you only have a few days left for our Choose Your Challenge and blog candy prize. 

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh how PRECIOUS!!! I love the soft colors and that GORGEOUS summery flip flop paper! I have been a bad girl and have already indulged in a few ice cream cones myself this week :/ lol!!! Thanks for the smiles!
~~ Heather ~~