Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bee-cause I Care

Happy Hump Day! And welcome back to the latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's a fun one, that's for sure. Now I think I say that every week...but each week we have nothing but fun sketches!! 

 
Join us for a chance at winning 4 non-colored images from our sponsor, Meljen's Designs. Take a moment and check out her site, there are so many adorable images, you're gonna want 'em all!!! Or maybe that's just me!!!!

Here's my card, using the wonderful Lazy Susan Buggies. These bees are just so sweet! Love their little smiling faces. And what is it about bees' wings that make you want to add glitter to 'em?!! A fun card to make...and it all started with a fantastic sketch. Join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and have a blast too. 

8 comments:

Janice said...

A super card Linda, very pretty indeed, Jx

Kathie said...

Oh Linda as I said to Heide this image really makes me smile its so pretty. Love your colour combo and added embellishments both the same image and your cards are completely different I love both of your cards, I guess its because they have flowers on them. Take care and have a lovely week and enjoy your spring days.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

No, it's not just you ... I love Melissa's images too! I love how you used that image (and your sentiment is PERFECT -- psst: whose is it?) SUCH a pretty card this week teamie!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, I always love seeing the cards your make each month. I love the Jiggle Giraffe. And the Lazy Susan Buggies image has always been one of my favorites at Meljen's. I love your added sparkle on the bee's wings. You can never go wrong with yellow and your sentiment couldn't BEE more perfect! I keep wanting to ask you about the stitching dies. I love them and keep looking for them. But no luck! Email me when you get a chance! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Judi

Sally Dube said...

Love your card!! The image is wonderful and your embellishments are so perfect!! The glitter on the bees wings really brings them to life!!
Wishing you a Blessed Mother's Day!!
Sally

Heide said...

Very pretty card, I just love the look of Gingham papers. I think we used the same green gingham paper. Have a Happy Mothers day.
Hugs, Heide

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love that image! Wonderful papers and flowers!

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love your spring flowers. This is such a sweet card. I really love your colro combo too. I am having such a hard time keeping up with everything lately. Not sure why. Sorry I am so late commenting.
Hugs, Nancy