Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Christmas in July

Tuesday's Christmas in July challenge over at Catch the Bug is Bingo. So fun!

I went with the bottom row - ribbon, Bugaboo image and sentiment. My Bugaboo image is Christmas Cupcakes Lights. It was fun looking thru my huge file of Bugaboo images and using ones that haven't been seen on a card in a very long time...if ever!! Yes, I have that many! The sentiment is by Hero Arts and the ribbon is from my stash. Did you notice anything different about this card? Yes, that's right, another card in which I didn't use designer paper!!! How can that be?!!


4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Well, this on is really cute too!! I love it.
Hugs, Nancy

Julie Temple said...

Great card! Love the BLING! Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo's Christmas In July Celebration!
Julie

sammi said...

Great card! Love the embossed stars paired with the polka dot ribbon. We appreciate you playing along with us in our Christmas in July Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug! We love that you’ve joined us, this time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the embossing in the background and the delicious looking cupcake!
hugs
Glenda