Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chocolate Raspberry Cream

Sounds yummy, doesn't it?!! Actually it's the color challenge from yesterday's Catch the Bug Christmas in July challenge.

And here's my card, using the cutie AKV Christmas Stocking Boy. I printed off my image onto cream card stock and colored it up with my Copic markers. I thought I would try something new...NO DESIGNER PAPER!!! Embossing folders were used instead for that fun visual surprise. Quick and easy, that's for sure. I'm also submitting this card to the Stella Says Sketch challenge also found over at Catch the Bug.


5 comments:

Kathy said...

This is darling! Love his brown striped jammies. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas in July Challenges at Catch the Bug!

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute Linda. I really love the colors. Beautifully done my friend. You are moving right along. I am so happy you joined us.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Such an adorable card,I love the colour combo and the colouring of the image.
hugs
glenda

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is adorable! I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps for our week-long Christmas in July celebration. Good luck!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Kathy said...

I already commented on how sweet you colored up this little guy. Just wanted to pop back and thank you for joining the Stella Says Sketch challenge, too!