Friday, May 17, 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps

Today's the day...Clear Dollar Stamps has opened a new store...Clearly Digi Stamps!!! Not only does the store open today, but we are also having a new release with lots and lots of goodies to share. First up is my card using the beautiful "in color" Resting Bird by Laurie Wilson. I remember creating with this bird when it was first released in outline only. My coloring was in no way as good as this! Since blue is one of my favorite colors, of course I used it!

Here is a card using the fun set Coffee Cup Greetings by Deedee Anderson. Of course I used a color image, and I loved all the colors on this one. The heart steam and Love You sentiment make it a perfect addition to my pile meant for Operation Write Home. I even found some scraps to use up that brought out the mug colors! Love when that happens.

Be sure and check out all the newly released sets and fabulous DT samples at Clearly iStamp

3 comments:

Lorianna said...

Your card is awesome!
I love the color combination, in addition to your amazing coloring skills!
I love everything about this card!
Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous talent with us!!
Hugs
Lorianna

ps super blog hop

Lorianna said...

Your card is awesome!
I love the color combination, in addition to your amazing coloring skills!
I love everything about this card!
Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous talent with us!!
Hugs
Lorianna

An'Jenic G. said...

I love the cards created today. The blue bird is so pretty. And the coffee mug is a beauty. TFS AJ-