Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Release at Clearly Digi Stamps

It's time to reveal the newly released digital sets from Clearly Digi Stamps. So have yourself a cup of caffeine and get ready to enjoy the show. First up is a clean and simple holiday card, using the stamp set Christmas Card Sentiments. Keepin' it simple so the sentiment shines. Plus I wanted to play with my new snowflake die!!

Here's a card showing off the adorable set by Lisa Lara, Dangles. So many possibilities with this set, that's for sure. I used the color version of these birdies as well as the digital paper. Now I have to let you in on a little secret...I had a devil of a time with these birds, I kept mounting them on the card right side up!!!!! Them hanging upside down simply threw my old brain for a loop!!! Hehehe!

On my next two cards I used sets by Laurie Wilson. This one is called Holly Wreath. Did she use the color version you ask? Why yes I did!!! Keeping it quick and easy. It reminds me of the extra large pre-lit wreath we hang above our garage at Christmas time. I decorate it up with a huge red velvet bow. I used to add ornaments too, but the wind would always blow them off.

Last but not least is Watermill. Love these pre-colored digis!! I used an older sketch from Operation Write Home - I love their sketches, they include the measurements!! Guess I'll add this to my growing pile of OWH cards that need sent in. Better do it soon before the mad holiday rush at the post office.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. If you want to see all the sets included in this release, check 'em out at the CDS Blog. That's also where you'll see the rest of the wonderful creations by the extremely talented CDS design team.    

2 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful batch of cards! Great release this month!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK< all of the cards are JUST GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the patterend paper snowflakes! GREAT IDEA!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! and those birds are SO CUTE! I was scrolling and was skimming and the word devil popped out at me, LOL! so I went back up and read and laughed. I, too, would have had a hard time to do that. It really is a CUTE card!