Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Cheer

Just wanted to post some cards I've made for challenges over at Stamp TV. It was fun pulling out some of my Gina K Designs stamps. The tree is from Holiday Cheer while the sentiment and papers are from the Merry Little Christmas Stamp TV kit. The challenge was red, green and white.

Again I used the Merry Little Christmas kit for the stamp and paper. The challenge here was to use kraft. Both were a lot of fun to create and are now heading into my pile of cards to mail out this year. I really should get started on addressing my cards, but no, I'll wait till the last possible moment and stress myself out even more!!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that!!

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both of these cards are amazing. Beautifully designed and I love the colors and images.

Glenda Atkins said...

Such lovely cards Linda,I love them both!
hugs
Glenda