Saturday, September 15, 2012

CDS Digi Release

If you're looking for the Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop, please click HERE, but only after you've checked out this post!!!! 

It's that good time of the month, digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps! My first card is from the set Cocoa the Dog. I merged several of the images - the puppy went into the dog house with a sign that says "Good Dog." I've been practicing this technique and starting to feel more and more confident with it. I never was good at creating a scene, on paper that is!! Cutting and masking, too much work. It's so easy with digis. Now all I need to work on is getting my images centered!!!! 

I hear ya, where's the colored digis that she used ALL the time? Here ya go, the fall image from the set Covered Bridges. What beautiful images, and they all can be yours along with the outline, sentiments and 5 digital papers for only $3.50!! Now that's a bargain!!! 

Check out all the digital sets being released today on the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp.   

   

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

The doggy card is delightful and your merging is just fine. The covered bridge card is lovely (so what kind of scenes do you create that are not on paper -lol too funny)!

Unknown said...

i love both of your cards...so delightful! Thanks for sharing.

Saints Rule! said...

These are fabulous! I'm torn between that adorable doggie and the lovely scenic bridge! So elegant... Hugs and blessings...

Lori

Sally Dube said...

Great cards Linda!! I especially love that Doggy Card - Awesome ribbon!! Really fun card!!
Blessings - Sally

VanessaB said...

beeeeeeeeeeaUtiful!!!